At Desert Dweller Co., we are passionate about water conservation and have a deep understanding of water's crucial role as a resource for life of all shapes and sizes. This Earth Day, our hope is that our community of Dwellers will continue to create a more sustainable future for Arizona and the world at large.
"The earth is what we all have in common." - Wendell Berry
One small way to make an impact? Cut down on plastic bottle use by purchasing a reusable Desert Dweller Co. Water Bottle, which can offset 167 plastic bottles - reducing waste and harmful toxins while minimizing your carbon footprint.
Plus, 10% of your purchase of any Desert Dweller Co. item directly supports the installation of SOURCE hydropanels in water-stressed communities in Arizona.
Ready to take your efforts a step further? Below a few additional ways you can be more eco-conscious this Earth Day:
- Turn off the water when brushing your teeth
- Only run washing machine or dishwasher for full loads
- Opt for a reusable straw and eliminate single-use plastic
- Be mindful of your electricity use
- Unplug home appliances and electronics before traveling
- Use alternative transportation such as biking or walking
- Donate old clothes and shop second hand
- Use reusable grocery bags at the store